In the wisdom of traditional Chinese acupuncture, facial acupuncture, also called cosmetic acupuncture, involves inserting needles in the face to stimulate collagen production, improve skin quality and help heal acne or scars. Facial acupuncture helps you look and feel healthier and rejuvenated.
It is the truest form of anti-aging medicine because it works internally to optimize the health while simultaneously enhancing the skin appearance.
Cosmetic acupuncture helps to:
- Minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduce frown lines
- Tighten pores
- Increase collagen production
- Brighten the eyes
- Improve muscle tone
- Relieve muscle and jaw tension
- Improve skin health
- Slow the aging process
- Treat double chins and saggy necks
- Slows the aging process
- Treats double chins and saggy neck